|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5′ / 45.72 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
Canon 50mm Prime 1.8 Lens for Portrait Photography
A compact normal-length prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs, the Canon 50mm f/1.8 Lens pairs the classic 50mm focal length with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 1.5′ to suit photographing close-up subjects. Additionally, gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
- Prime normal-length lens designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 1.5′ away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.
There are no reviews yet.