|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||34° to 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28′ / 1 m|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
One Fluorite Element and Two UD Elements
Super Spectra Coating
Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
Optical Image Stabilizer
Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Mixing a relatively compact, lightweight form factor with updated stabilization and performance, the EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an impressively versatile telephoto zoom. Well-suited for a range of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, this zoom is characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture to strike a balance between consistent performance and portability. Its optical design includes a pair of UD elements and one fluorite element to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This optimized design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
- Version II of this popular lens also sees the inclusion of a revised Optical Image Stabilizer, which now compensates for five stops of camera shake and offers three distinct stabilization modes to suit different shooting applications. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- One fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, three dedicated image stabilization modes are available (Standard, During Exposure Only, and Panning) and can be selectively employed to suit a variety of types of shooting.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.3′-infinity or 9.8′-infinity.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Optional AII(WII) Tripod Mount Ring is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.