1, transmitter power supply: 23A 12V small battery.
2, the receiver power supply: AC 100V-240V.
3, working from the outside (open ground) : 25-30 meters.
4, indoor working distance : 25 meters.
5, sync speed: 1 / 200 sec.
6, the radio frequency: 433MHZ (and older can not be universal)
Work with all Camera units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Canon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Sony, Minolta as they use a special hot shoe).
• Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same position
• Insert the receiver’s trigger output plug into your flash’s jack
• Press the test button on your transmitter. The studio light should now flash
• Insert the transmitter’s hot shoe socket into your camera’s hot shoe jack
• (if your camera does not have a hot shoe use a PC sync cord and insert into the socket)
• You should now be ready to start shooting