- GN58(m ISO100,@105mm) Adjust from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3rd stops. Support Canon E-TTL II autoflash, Manual and Multi flash modes.
- With an auto/manual zoom head from 24-105mm that can be set to match the camera’s sensor,0 to 360° swivel and －7° to 90° tilt capability, a built-in wide panel for 14mm coverage.
- Work with optional FT-16S trigger set. Allow V860C to use with Godox AD360/AD180/V850 in full manual control. Also include a 2.5mm sync jack.
- Master & Slave Flash – As master flash to trigger Canon speedlites 600EX-RT, 580EX II, etc in TTL or M mode – As slave flash to receive wireless commanders of Canon cameras e.g. 7D, 60D, 600D, etc and Canon speedlite signals
- Powerful Li-ion Battery – 1.5s recycle time at max. power & 650 full power pops – *Forget AA batteries charging preparation and carrying burden