|18 to 300mm
|f/3.5 to 6.3
|Angle of View
|76° to 5° 20′
|Minimum Focus Distance
|1.57′ / 48 cm
|16 Elements in 12 Groups
|67 mm (Front)
Spanning wide-angle to super telephoto, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR from Nikon is an ideal single-lens solution for photographing in a wide variety of situations. Designed for DX-format cameras, this 27-450mm equivalent zoom features an advanced optical design comprising both aspherical and extra-low dispersion glasses, which help to reduce aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for notable clarity and sharpness. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in backlit or harsh lighting conditions. Benefitting the optics is a four stop-effective VR image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake in order to produce sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-450mm equivalent range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.