|Focal Length||55 to 200mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||28° 50′ to 8°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.61′ / 1.1 m|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
F-Mount Lens/DX Format
82.5-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Super Integrated Coating
Silent Wave Motor AF System
VR Image Stabilization
Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Long reach in a sleek form factor, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an 82.5-300mm-equivalent telephoto zoom for DX-format cameras. Well-suited to landscapes, sports, and portraiture, this lens’s optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element for clear, accurate rendering and reduced color fringing. A Super Integrated Coating helps to minimize flare, ghosting, and reflections in order to gain improved contrast and color rendering when working in harsh lighting conditions. Suitable for both photo and stills applications, the Silent Wave Motor delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Additionally, complementing the lens’s reach, is a four stop-effective Vibration Reduction system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
• Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length.
• One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
• A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
• Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
• VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
• Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
• A retractable lens barrel design maintains an especially compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.
There are no reviews yet.