|Lens Construction||7 groups / 8 elements|
|Lens Coating||Nikon Super Integrated Coating|
|Mounting Type||Nikon F|
|Min Focal Length||50 mm|
|Min Focus Distance||17.7 in|
|Focus Adjustment||automatic, manual|
|Max View Angle||46 degrees|
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Overview
Pairing a normal field of view with an especially bright design, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G is a versatile prime, well-suited for a wide range of subject matter. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens is adept in difficult lighting conditions and also excels at isolating subjects using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. A Super Integrated Coating enhances contrast and color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting, and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Normal-length prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.