|Lens Construction||7 groups / 8 elements|
|Lens Coating||Nikon Super Integrated Coating|
|Mounting Type||Nikon F|
|Min Focal Length||50 mm|
|Min Focus Distance||17.7 in|
|Focus Adjustment||automatic, manual|
|Max View Angle||46 degrees|
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Overview
Pairing a normal field of view with an especially bright design, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G is a versatile prime, well-suited for a wide range of subject matter. Characterized by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens is adept in difficult lighting conditions and also excels at isolating subjects using selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. A Super Integrated Coating enhances contrast and color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting, and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Normal-length prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects and also benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.
There are no reviews yet.