|Focal Length||18 to 105mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||76° to 15° 20′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48′ / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
F-Mount Lens/DX Format
27-157.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
One Aspherical Element, One ED Element
Super Integrated Coating
Silent Wave Motor AF System
VR II Image Stabilization
Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED V… Overview
Covering a frequently used range of focal lengths, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is a wide-angle to mid-telephoto, 27-157.5mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format cameras. Benefitting image quality, aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements are used to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting conditions. Beyond the optical attributes, the lens is also characterized by its 3.5 stop-effective Vibration Reduction system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to help achieve sharper handheld imagery. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.
- All-in-one zoom spans wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-157.5mm equivalent range.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
*Please call before visiting. Call කර පැමිණීමට කාරුණික වන්න. We do not accept any reservations of any equipment via phone calls. දුරකථන ඇමතුම් මඟින් කිසිදු උපකරණයක් වෙන් කරවා ගත නොහැක.